What about this MyGrowth-Hosted Competition?
– Any language is welcome.
– We will visit 2 locations as a group from 12pm till 3 pm.
– You will be formed in a 2-people team to challenge in a Pizza Competition and a Mini Golf Competition (9 holes) at the Newtown area.
– Our goal is to form a challenge group with 6 to 8 people, with one appointed Group Leader to accommodate the members in the group. The Group Leader will be responsible for coordinating and booking those competitions, coordinating everyone’s attendance, and facilitating icebreaking during the activity. The Group Leader may also take photos or videos if requested by any group member.
– We aim to spend 3 hours at this event, including lunch and Mini Golf games. All costs are included for $59 per person.
What are you expecting from this Event?
– Exploring this famous suburb in Sydney.
– Not just meeting new friends from our MyGrowth Community but also playing games with them to get to know each other.
– Enjoying delicious food and pizza at the restaurant and playing 9-hole golf games in a local bar.
– Capturing lots of pictures you can take and share on social media.
Please read the following message and refund policy.
– After making your payment to join this group, you will receive email notifications. The Group Leader, after confirming all payments and ensuring the attendee count meets the minimum group number, will make bookings with those venues.
– In the event that the group fails to form before the event starts, or if the specific refund policy of the event host applies, rest assured that you will be promptly notified, and a full refund will be processed to your account within 3-5 business days.
– No refunds will be issued if the Group Leader has already purchased the ticket or confirmed bookings with those venues, and the specific refund policy of the event host does not allow the Group Leader to receive a refund for the ticket.
– MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (e.g., inclement weather or matters caused by the event host), MyGrowth will notify you as soon as possible, and you can choose to either reschedule the event or receive a credit note for future group activities. MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.