This is a Group for Everyone!
– You can purchase tickets yourself on HERE. Then, please select one of our services to join our group at our meeting points. Experience the event with new friends!
– Alternatively, select one of our services to request our Group Leader to purchase tickets on your behalf. They can also arrange a meal or an additional activity before or after the event, making it a more enjoyable experience.
What about this Group Activity?
– Any language is welcomed.
– We will visit the following location as a group at 12PM on 18th Nov.
– The location is Australia Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park
– Our goal is to form a group with at least 4 people, with one appointed Group Leader to accommodate the members in the group.
– The Group Leader will be responsible for buying tickets from the event host, coordinating everyone’s attendance and facilitating icebreaking during the activity. The Group Leader may also take photos or videos if any group member requests.
– We aim to spend 2 hours at this event. Albeit optional, we usually recommend that the group have a meal or drink before or after the event at a place that most people would agree with. Costs will be at your own expense.
What are you expecting from this Event?
The Pet Show is a superb national show celebrating the most loving family members in your life. There will be education, entertainment, and products for all dogs, cats, fish, birds, reptiles and small animals. Mark your calendar for Saturday 18th November 2023 to experience and learn everything you need to know about dogs, cats, fish, birds, reptiles and small animals.
Please read the following message and refund policy.
– MyGrowth Group Activities is a program designed to support our members in attending local events with an appointed Group Leader. We are not the event host, and we do not sell tickets.
– After paying to join this group, you will receive email notifications.
– After confirming all payments and ensuring the attendee count meets the minimum group number, the Group Leader will purchase tickets from the event host.
– In the case where the group fails to form before the event starts, or if the specific refund policy of the event host applies, rest assured that you will be promptly notified, and a full refund will be processed to your account within 3-5 business days.
– No refunds will be issued if the Group Leader has already purchased the ticket from the event host, and the specific refund policy of the event host does not allow the Group Leader to receive a refund for the ticket.
– Meet.MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (e.g., inclement weather or matters caused by the event host), MyGrowth will notify you as soon as possible, and you can choose to either reschedule the event or receive a credit note for future group activities. Meet.MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.